Your Internet browser needs to be set to its default settings. If your browser is zoomed in, you won't be able to scroll through the test. Use the instructions below to ensure that your browser will work correctly.
For Google Chrome:
1) On your computer, open Chrome
2) Click (top right corner)
3) Click Settings
4) At the bottom, click Advanced
Windows: Under "Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings Reset Settings.
Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under "Reset Settings," click Restore settings to their original defaults Reset Settings.
1) If you are viewing this page in
Firefox, click this Refresh Firefox
button directly. This won't work if
you are using a different browser or a
You can also find a Refresh Firefox button at the top of the Firefox about:support Troubleshooting Information page.
2) To continue, click Refresh Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
3) Firefox will close to refresh itself. When finished, a window will list your imported information. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
Don't forget that you also need to disable any grammar-checking software on your computer!